Those individuals who are interested in becoming certified as an Admissions and Enrollment Professional must:
- Accept and support the Principles of the Ethical Behavior & Best Practices for Admission Professionals, the Association’s code of conduct, to ensure high professional standards in the recruitment of students and the transition to postsecondary education.
- Have earned an associate's degree or higher (or are currently pursuing education).
- Have admission experience at a qualifying organization*.
*A qualifying organization as defined in the AISAP by-laws
To be eligible for CAEP, an individual must meet one of the following experience criteria+:
- Mastery in admission | enrollment management with 10+ years of experience who seek to be innovative by supporting AISAP in leading the credentialing program.
- Advanced admission | enrollment management professionals with 6 - 10 years of experience who want to increase their proficiency while gaining recognition in their positions;
- Emerging admission | enrollment management professionals with 3 – 5 years of experience who are seeking to claim their professional development in the form of certification;
- Entering admission | enrollment management professionals with 6 months – 2+ years of experience who are ready to train and orient their professional development to all things admissions and enrollment management;
- School Leaders seeking an understanding of enrollment management and its challenges and opportunities.
+ For unique eligibility situations, please contact Dayle Savage, Director of Learning & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org