School Member Benefits
Membership in AISAP provides rich and fulfilling opportunities throughout the year to educate, elevate, and empower you as an admission and enrollment professional.
For each Individual at a School, regardless of tenure, individuals in the admission and enrollment management profession at their joining school, join AISAP to strengthen and support their job performance and contribute at a high level to their school’s success.
As an AISAP member, you’ll have:
- Free access to live webinars, more than 75 professional development webinars were presented in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Reduced rates on all AISAP Professional Programs like the Annual Institute, the Chatham Experience, and Leadership Roundtables.
- Access to enrollment-related documents/templates through the member Digital Resource Library (Click to open sample document).
- Access to research and dynamic benchmarking reports via Pathways, targeted at both admission/enrollment management professionals and marketing professionals in independent schools.
- Access to the AISAP Exchange, our online community for networking and sharing of enrollment management related resources.
- Reduced rate for our AISAP Certification, online courses and in-person programs designed for admission and enrollment management professionals.
- Member discount for AISAP Educational Expos held around the country.
- Career Center access with the option to post a job opening at a reduced rate.
- Subscription to The Funnel newsletter.
- Log-in access to past recorded webinars through the Webinar Archives.
Questions? Want to know more? Contact us today. Join the thousands of admission professionals who make up the vibrant AISAP community.