- Free access to live webinars ($50 for non-members) - over 75 professional development webinars were presented in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Reduced rates on all AISAP professional programs like the Annual Institute, all Leadership Summits, Roundtables, and our Bright Ideas program.
- Log-in access to past recorded webinars through the Webinar Archives.
- Access to enrollment-related documents/templates through the member Digital Resource Library.
- Access to the AISAP Exchange- our online community for networking and sharing of enrollment management related resources.
- Reduced rate for our AISAP Certification - online courses and in-person programs designed for emerging (CAEP), developing (CAEP-L), and master (CAEP-M) level admission professionals
- Member discount for AISAP Educational Expos held around the country.
- Career Center access with the option to post a job opening at a reduced rate.
- Subscription to the weekly Funnel.
- Subscription to The Journal.
- Access to research and dynamic benchmarking reports via Pathways and The Scale targeted at admission/enrollment management and marketing professionals in independent schools.
...and much more.
Questions, or to learn more about ways that you can become more involved in elevating, educating, and empowering the Admission and Enrollment Management Profession, please contact Janice Crampton, Executive Director at 203. 421.7051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.